We’re searching for an Executive Assistant. Are you searching for new possibilities?
Agile Underwriting Solutions has an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant at our Dartmouth, NS office. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with exceptional communication and organization skills.
As an Executive Assistant, you play an instrumental role in supporting and delivering our strategic goals. As a key contact for our executive team, you’ll showcase your versatility, resourcefulness and attention to detail.
Interested in learning more?
Why you’ll love Agile:
- An open, flexible and welcoming workplace
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and learn
- Autonomy to own your own success
- Total rewards program that takes care of your financial, physical, and mental health Amplifying Communities, a program to support causes that matter most to our employees and clients
Why we’ll love You:
- You’re a task master with exceptional organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- You can adapt, move fast, prioritize plus demonstrate confidentiality and discretion
- A natural problem-solver, you identify and can anticipate executive needs
- Proficient in MS Office environments with a minimum of 3-5 years experience supporting executive leadership
- Bonus! Lightning speed keyboarding skills at 60 wpm
Once here, you’ll:
- Play a central role in supporting our executives, providing day-to-day support to ensure smooth operations
- Manage the efficient flow of documents and communications
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where you tackle tasks seamlessly such as special projects, event planning and travel logistics
- Cultivate authentic relationships by providing exceptional customer service
Want to get to know each other better? Send your resume our way.
You belong here
We strive to be much more than a great place to work. Here, you join a collective of incredibly vibrant, purpose driven, and open-minded people. Every day, Westland proves that building a great business means taking care of communities, clients, and each other with equal commitment. You will be supported and respected for who you are and for the voice you add to the conversation.
At Agile, you will feel the power of community. Agile Underwriting Solutions is an inclusive organization that values diversity in its workforce. We listen, champion equity and diversity, and create safe welcoming spaces where everyone has a voice and is free to be themselves. Westland Insurance Ltd. encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application through the link below: