Agile Underwriting Solutions (‘Agile’) is a Managing General Insurance Agency specialized in finding solutions for hard to place Personal and Commercial lines risks of all kinds across Canada. Founded in 1995, Agile is committed to providing a superior level of personalized service to our broker partners, no matter how small or complex the risk may seem. What sets us apart is our team of specialists and our unwavering commitment to fast and consistent service, along with our easy to understand products and clear policy documentation. For more than 20 years we’ve delivered on this promise and our product and service capabilities continue to expand and improve, providing more comprehensive solutions for our clients.
To assist the Underwriters in meeting the Company wide goals and timelines on a daily basis. To improve efficiency and effectiveness levels of the organization as a whole with a focus on single touch transactions, clear communication, timely handling of all requests with a focus on protecting & improving our bottom line. Behave in accordance with the objectives and procedures outlined by the Company. Respond to co-worker inquiries and requests in a timely manner and provide exemplary professional customer service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Issue and process policy documents
- Meet or exceed issuing deadlines
- Handle administrative tasks such as mail, courier & maintaining supplies
- Learn products and coverages to grow into an Underwriter, or take on more responsibility
Skills, Efforts, Competencies and Specifications:
- Working on, or completed University, college, CAIB or CIP. You will be required to complete your CIP, taking a minimum of 1 course per year.
- Strong working knowledge of Word and Microsoft products
- Typing speed of 50 wpm or more
- Clear communicator
- Strong oral and written skills
- Ability to function in a high pressure, time sensitive environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Enjoys working independently, and is self-motivated
- Must have strict attention to detail
- Promotes and embraces change
Agile’s parent company, Storm Insurance Group, is one of Atlantic Canada’s leading and fastest growing insurance organizations. Storm Insurance Group’s family of companies include: A.P. Reid Insurance, MyGroup Insurance Brokers Limited, Agile Underwriting Solutions, Sheppard Insurance Services and ZipSure.ca.
Building on our national expansion and e-commerce strategies, we’re focused on providing innovate solutions to Canadians for the protection of personal and commercial insurance products and services. Whether comparing quotes, handling policy claims, or helping build stronger communities by investing in community projects, we are committed to Service First in all that we do.
- Innovation to compete: We believe in “ See a need, fill a need”
- Service First for growth: Our motto is “ Service First”
- Technology for the future: We are consistently investing in technology.
- Unlimited opportunity for all: There are no glass ceilings at Storm Insurance Group.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- english (Preferred)