Agile Underwriting Solutions Ltd. has an exciting opportunity for an Underwriting Assistant in our Programs team at our Calgary AB office.
Don’t miss this chance to be part of a dynamic team that is growing rapidly! This is a great opportunity if you are looking to grow your insurance knowledge and move ahead in your career. With Agile Underwriting, you will enjoy working in a vibrant, supportive team environment. The ideal candidate will have some insurance experience.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Commitment to work/life balance
- Career growth opportunities
- Continuing education support
- No evening or weekend hours
- Process all policy documentation including new business proposals, renewals, invoicing, cancellations, and endorsements
- Prepare and forward cover letters and binders for renewals as directed
- Assist underwriters with following up on information from brokers and clients
- Manage abeyance system and renewal logs to meet client service standards
- Various other duties as assigned
Here’s what you bring:
- High school graduate with some post-secondary
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in insurance industry
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is essential, excellent organizational skills and a team player
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion are important qualities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Strong work ethic without sacrificing the ability to have fun on the job
- Eligible for General Insurance Level 1 License (preferred)
You belong here
We strive to be much more than a great place to work. Here, you join a collective of incredibly vibrant, purpose driven, and open-minded people. Every day, Westland proves that building a great business means taking care of communities, clients, and each other with equal commitment. You will be supported and respected for who you are and for the voice you add to the conversation.
At Agile, you will feel the power of community. Agile Underwriting Solutions is an inclusive organization that values diversity in its workforce. We listen, champion equity and diversity, and create safe welcoming spaces where everyone has a voice and is free to be themselves. Westland Insurance Ltd. encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application through the link below: